Monday, February 9, 2009

This is my first attempt at blogging. As my friends who know me, I am very opinionated about politics. I also believe that religious beliefs should influence every aspect of our lives. Sometimes, however, our lives reflect just the opposite. We sometimes let politics drive our religious thought. I don't think I will be able to clearly define the difference. Maybe it's better I don't.

I write here because the old avenues of expressive thought (local newspaper editorial pages) are no longer dependable to publish letters of opinion in a timely manner. At my age, I have probably too much to say and too small of an audience to listen to me.

I invite your comments. I like debate. I love intelligient debate. I can't gurantee that together we'll change the world, but we may change some minds.

2 comments:

  1. Good start! We look forward to reading your Blog Dad.

    Tim and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect everything you write to be be brilliant!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete