Thursday, September 3, 2009

Find the good in America

I've written about Keith Olbermann before. What a ranting, crazy liberal loon. (Is that all reduntant?) I watch him occassionally on MSNBC in the evening, but for only a few minutes at time. I really can't handle too much at once.

He has a spot each night on his show itemizing the 3 worst people for the day. Usually he lists Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh somewhere in those 3 every day.

What amazes me is his daily pursuit of finding what is wrong with America. Maybe this is what is wrong with America - the fixation on what's wrong. Maybe if Olbermann found the 3 BEST people of the day every day he may actually see his ratings increase.

We need more inspirational stories every day. We need motivation that is positive. I challenge every reader here to find and share the person's story around you.

Let's share that America really is full of really good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment